This drawback typically occurs at Altmühlsee, Kleiner Brombachsee and Igelsbachsee. South bank of the small Brombachsee, about 1.5 kilometers south of Absberg and 2 kilometers northeast of Langlau. ↑ from the Pfofeld group website (Memento of the original from December 10, 2008 in the Web Archive) Info: The archive hyperlink was used automatically and has not yet been checked. Immediately's Burgstall is located about 400 meters from the middle of Trendel within the municipality of Polsingen in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district in Bavaria, Germany. NHN in the area of the city of Weißenburg in Bavaria, about 900 m east of Dettenheim on the valley slope of the street from Haardt. NHN highest point is on the Hahnenkamm northwest spur of Spielberg. NHN the bottom level in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district. Müssighof is a part of the municipality of the Absberg market within the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Center Franconia, Bavaria). Unterwurmbach (additionally called Worma) is a municipal half of town of Gunzenhausen within the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Middle Franconia, Bavaria). The residents of the previous agricultural place principally work in the trade and repair of the nearby metropolis of Gunzenhausen. The Brombachsee is an artificially designed reservoir in the Franconian Seenland and, as the biggest lake within the Seenland, additionally types the center of this region. The lake is around 37 km of south-southwest of Nuremberg and immediately northeast of Absberg and south of Stockheim.
The Brombachsee is positioned about 30 km south of Nuremberg in the south of Center Franconia between Gunzenhausen in the west and Pleinfeld in the east. Damm between small Brombachsee (left) and large Brombachsee (right). Güßgraben, from proper and west to 355 m above sea degree. Schambach, from proper and southwest to 346.6 m above sea level. The previously agriculturally structured village skilled a rapid transformation right into a tourist resort because of the construction of the Brombachsee within the 1970s/80s. At some point a second village referred to as Wurmbach arose, which is why one settlement was referred to as “Oberwurmbach” and the other “Niederwurmbach”. A settlement from the Bronze Age and the discovery of a Neolithic stone ax are identified as archaeological monuments. Of the thing, which is protected as an archaeological monument, solely the tower hill with rampart and moat stays. The arches over the sting fields are wider and clad in stone, preserved in their original situation. The names of the seventy two missing or fallen soldiers are carved in stone on the memorial. Every year on Remembrance Day, the missing soldiers of the 2 world wars are remembered. Roth District: A lot of the district, with the exception of its two southeasternmost communities (Greding and Thalmässing): Abenberg, Allersberg, Büchenbach, Georgensgmünd, Heideck, Hilpoltstein, Kammerstein, Schwanstetten, Rednitzhembach, Röttenbach, Rohr, Roth, Spalt and Wendelstein.
The name Unterwurmbach comes from its location on the lower reaches of the Wurmbach ("winding watercourse"). From 1572, exiles, religious exiles from Austria, settled in Unterwurmbach. At this time's Unterwurmbach developed from Niederwurmbach. Unterwurmbach is situated on the decrease reaches of the Wurmbach, a tributary the Altmühl, which flows previous the town to the east. An actual burial mound is situated about 150 meters west of the Burgstall. It was constructed with its 9 arches around 1845, with five arches being modernized (this railway bridge has four stone and five bolstered concrete arches), the size is around 150 meters. On the bridge, the railway line crosses the Wurmbach and the federal freeway 466. The viaduct has six arches and was built around 1845. Directly in city, at kilometer 37.4, a spherical-arched viaduct constructed around 1845 spans the previous Ludwig South-North Railway. The Wurmbach Viaduct is positioned south of Unterwurmbach at kilometer 36.3 and is a component of the previous Ludwig-Süd-Nord-Bahn and the current Nördlingen-Gunzenhausen railway line. The Würzburg-Treuchtlingen railway line is situated close to Unterwurmbach. The Nördlingen-Gunzenhausen railway line was opened in 1849 (Oettingen-Gunzenhausen section on August 20, 1849) and is part of the Ludwig South-North Railway; it divides the Unterwurmbach city middle from the new development area to the south. This page was last edited on August 19, 2021 at 6:22 p.m. This page was last edited on December 16, 2023 at 3:45 p.m.
Pleinfeld's inhabitants continues to grow and on December 31stDecember 2020 reached a peak of 7,589 inhabitants. A reactivation of the northern section of this route (Gunzenhausen-Wassertrüdingen) is deliberate for the 2025 winter timetable, which can come into power in December 2024 and offers hourly connections between Pleinfeld and Wassertrüdingen. To the northwest of the city the river is fed by the Hambach. At the locks on the south ramp of the main-Danube Canal – Kelheim, Riedenburg, Dietfurt, Berching and Bachhausen – pumping stations with a supply capability of 35 m³/s are installed, which serve both to supply the canal with water and to switch it. After deducting the principle towns and after the Gunzenhausen a part of Frickenfelden and the Treuchtlingen part of Wettelsheim, the place is the third largest a part of a municipality within the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district and has extra inhabitants than total communities corresponding to Gnotzheim or Meinheim. Essentially the most rich individuals in Unterwurmbach on the time were the Truhendinger noble household, who had a castle built inside the town round 1200. There are a few smaller outlets in town, a backyard center and a department of the Raiffeisenbank Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen. The district's respiratory safety center is situated on the premises of the Pleinfeld fire department.
If you are you looking for more info in regards to Gaestehaus-karl.de/links/indexlinks.htm; Continue, check out our own page.